European Transport in numbers
European Transport, S. L. is a family business based in Merida (Badajoz), mainly dedicated to road freight transport at national and international level, offering quality transport with a main objective which is to achieve customer satisfaction.
Initiated in 1986, although our experience and history in the sector goes back more than thirty-five years.We have an extensive fleet of our own vehicles, both in tanks and tarpaulins, and facilities with a surface area of more than 30,000 square meters, where our offices, workshops, parking, laundry and fuel supply unit.
The divisions that make up our group, promote their entrepreneurial vision in a highly qualified human team, with a proven know-how. We converge in a group of professionals who know the business and the territory in which we operate. We have equipped ourselves with cutting-edge technologies, with all this, we have prepared ourselves to provide our clients with a range of services based on quality, trust and sustainability.
TRANSPORT IN PULVERULENT TANKS
We offer a national and international road freight transport service for the transport of goods in cisterns, granules or powdery dry, up to 63 cubic meters. The transport is carried out by our professional drivers trained to handle tanks. We use the latest technology to ensure efficient and high quality service at all stages of our operations.
Detail of some aspects of our vehicles:
- Made of special aluminium with 3 bar pressure test.
- High flow air discharge compressors (1,100 cubic meters)
- Hydraulic lifting gear.
- Coolers for product discharge.
- Stainless-rubber fluidizing disc.
- Fixed filter air battery (cartridge) of 5 my with glass viewfinder.
- WABCO device with Smartboard.
- Air vibrator, to improve discharge.
- Equipment and specifications according to ECTA "Guidelines for standardisation of equipment"
- ABS/EBS equipment with RSS.
- roll-over protection system ABS lifeline, certified and homologated, with retractable, harness, high security voltage limiter and anchorage from the bottom of the ladder.
TRANSPORT IN SEMI-LONY TRAILERS
European Transport, through the company of the Group Transport of Goods J. Sánchez Morales, S. L. offers a road freight transport service for full and split loads at national and international level. Our taut-liners vehicles are prepared to carry out the following types of transport:
- Transports of general goods.
- Special transports of coils, on cradle of 7,5 meters long. Our vehicles are fitted to the chassis, reel carriers and easels for different types of strapping.
- Special transport of long product up to 16.50 meters, with the corresponding special permits.
Our company has more than thirty-five years of experience in this activity, which together with the experience and training of our personnel, means that our clients benefit from the following aspects:
- Responsiveness and rapidity of response.
- Constant service all year round.
- Optimization of deadlines and adherence to agreed dates in collections and deliveries.
- We adapt our offer to the specific needs of transport.
European Transport has always been at the forefront of programme development, training and information in order to ensure constant updating on the various safety issues in order to prevent and achieve high qualification.
Our equipments are equipped with the most advanced technology in safety (ABS lifeline, RSS roll-over protection systems and EBS/ABS stability control, front collision and emergency braking warning, lane tracking and exit warning system, personal protective equipment, etc.), which together with the continuous training (safe driving course, BBS course, updating and constant training of our internal safety regulations) and the latest technology in safety.
For sustainable development implies respect for the environment, and in order to limit the impact of pollution European Transport pursues the best use of available energy resources.
Source of pride of the company is its fleet of vehicles, constantly renewed, respecting the strictest environmental standards of the European Community. European Transport is certified in the Environmental Management System ISO 14001:2015, since 2017, for the national and international transport of goods.
Certification is interpreted as a useful tool for the continuous improvement of all business processes, at all levels of the organization, in order to respond effectively to customers' demands and expectations.
Since 2002 we are certified in the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008, having recently renewed to ISO 9001:2015.As logistical service providers to the Chemical Industry we have been evaluated in April 2017, with a very satisfactory result, in SQAS (Safety & Quality Assessment for Sustainability) managed by CEFIC (European Chemical Industry Council), as a guarantee that our operations cover quality, safety, protection, environment and CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
In a process of constant improvement, we are currently in the process of obtaining GMP+ certification to guarantee Food Safety, of the products for animals that we transport.
Training courses is the main development tool for European Transport.
In this context, we have continuous training adapted to our activity:
- BBS (Behaviour Based Safety) Formation
- PRL training (occupational risk prevention)
- Efficient driving training.
- Safety training.
- Training on internal and specific transport standards.
- Formation CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
For a better quality of service to our customers, European Transport guarantees their vehicles an optimal operating state thanks to the integral service of its own workshop and a computerized spare parts warehouse. Executing regularly, in order to minimize the risk of unforeseen events, the preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance plan for your fleet of vehicles. Updating and maintaining the specifications and requirements necessary for vehicle use. These standard procedures contribute to a radical reduction of "half-standing" times, guaranteeing our esteemed customers the security of always punctual deliveries; in cases of emergency, mobile assistance measures for the recovery and replacement of the damaged environment are provided directly by specialised personnel in our workshop.
The company has an internal washing machine for trucks and semi-trailers, ensuring the most rigorous cleaning in full compliance with the hygiene of transport and care of the exterior of vehicles.